CANDIDATE LEGAL PRACTITIONERS’ ADMISSION EXAMS
CALL FOR FACILITATORS
Closing date 20 June 2020
Period of training –July – August
No. of Positions (11)
Call for Facilitators
NADEL calls upon all interested persons who wish to facilitate revision classes for the upcoming Legal Practitioner’s Admission Examinations. The medium of instruction will be English. We require facilitators for the following papers:
- PAPER 1 ( Court Procedures)
- Paper 2 (Deceased Estates)
- Paper 3 (Ethics )
- Paper 4 ( Accounting for Attorneys)
Candidates will be required to have the following Skills and Experience:
- +2 years post admission legal experience in relevant subject
- knowledge of subject matter of relevant paper
- Excellent communication skills(oral and written)
- Computer Literate
- Past experience as an examiner for admission exams (an advantage)
- Past experience as facilitator (an advantage)
- 4 years Proven experience in legal Accounting( if not a legal practitioner)
Facilitators may be required to
- travel to classes, and /or
- have a laptop with good quality webcam and
- Access to quality internet connection to be able to conduct online classes
- Successfully attend NADEL’s online “Train the Trainer” training (this will only be required of selected applicants)
How to Apply
Applicants are to send completed application form along with the following supporting documents:s
-Admission certificate (does not apply to candidates applying for Accounting)
-Proof of qualification
to email@example.com on or before the end of business 20 June 2020.
– Incomplete applications that do not have the necessary supporting documents along with late applications will not be considered.
– Application is not restricted to NADEL members.
_ Applicants may be required to avail themselves for an interview.
– Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged and disabled candidates.
– NADEL reserves a right not to appoint anyone.
– Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not receive a response within 10 days after closing date.
For more information please contact Memory Sosibo at firstname.lastname@example.org or tell 0659851600